What to do if you are involved in a road traffic accident?
- Obtain the details of the person who you feel has caused the accident. Try and obtain as much information as possible such as;
- The vehicle registration of the vehicle you feel was at fault
- The name and address if the person who you feel was at fault
- Obtain witness information including name, address and contact information.
- Obtain the details of any ambulance authorities/paramedics that saw you at the scene.
- Call the police if you feel that they need to attend, if the person who you feel is at fault is refusing to provide you with their details or they have fled the scene of the accident.
- Save any footage which you have caught of the accident
- Take images of the accident location showing all areas involved (where your vehicle came from and where the other parties came from etc). Please do this in a safe manner once you have ensured that your vehicle is not posing a danger to your anyone else.
Call us to in order for us to start acting for you.
Road Traffic Accidents
How We Can Help
Our committed team of specialists will guide you through every step of the process providing you with honest advice and realistic outcomes to expect on your case. Our team are experts in personal injury and we have been helping people for 30 years. We have a proven track record in obtaining excellent results for our clients.
We also understand the mental, financial and physical difficulty you may be suffering with and will do our utmost to support you throughout the case.